Spring special exhibition “Kashima and Katori”
The special exhibition focusing on Kashima Shrine and Katori Jingu, which were historically and culturally linked and located in the riverside area on the border between Ibaraki and Chiba prefectures. The exhibition features approximately 160 items, mainly treasures and related materials from the collections of both shrines. It highlights the historical attractions of the area.
- Date: Until March 21st, 2023 (Tuesday, holiday)
- Location: Ibaraki Prefectural Archives and Museum (Mito city)
- Time: 9:30 am – 5 pm (Admission until 4:30 pm) Closed on Mondays
- URL: https://rekishikan-ibk.jp/
- Is your credit card safe?
- Masterpieces of camellia – Returns to Izura
- INOKUMA Genichiro Exhibition “INOKUMA-san”
- The response to COVID-19 has changed since May 8.
- “Free ZOOM (or Telephone) Legal Consultation for foreigners” by Kanto Federation of Bar Associations