Travelling “ChIba-raki” – the overall aspect of “The Riverside Excursion” series
The 31 paintings of “The Riverside Excursion”, painted by four Japanese painters who travelled around the riverside area about 100 years ago, will be exhibited together.
- Date: Until April 23rd, 2023 (Sunday)
- Location: Tenshin Memorial Museum of Art, Ibaraki (Kita Ibaraki city)
- Time: 9:30 am – 5 pm (Admission until 4:30 pm) Closed on Mondays
- URL: https://www.tenshin.museum.ibk.ed.jp/
- Is your credit card safe?
- Masterpieces of camellia – Returns to Izura
- INOKUMA Genichiro Exhibition “INOKUMA-san”
- The response to COVID-19 has changed since May 8.
- “Free ZOOM (or Telephone) Legal Consultation for foreigners” by Kanto Federation of Bar Associations