Émile Gallé and Daum
Check the latest information before you go. Wear a mask when you visit. Admission may be restricted in case of congestion.
The Kitazawa Museum is famous for its collection of glass art masterpieces. The exhibition features the collection’s best works.
Date: until May 8th (Sunday)
Location: Ibaraki Ceramic Art Museum (Kasama city)
- 【Updated】Information of COVID-19 for foreign residents
- Free One-Day Consultation with Specialists for Foreigners in Tsuchiura
- Narukawa Art Museum’s collection
- Consultation in Sinhala is available
- Revised edition of “Guidebook on living and working” published