Welcome to the world of flower-and-bird paintings
Check the latest information before you go. Wear a mask when you visit. Admission may be restricted in case of congestion.
Pictures with a motif of beautiful flowers and adorable birds are called “flower-and-bird paintings”. We introduce its appeals in this exhibition.
Date: until April 17th (Sunday)
Location: Tenshin Memorial Museum of Art, Ibaraki (Kita Ibaraki city)
- 【Updated】Information of COVID-19 for foreign residents
- Free One-Day Consultation with Specialists for Foreigners in Tsuchiura
- Narukawa Art Museum’s collection
- Consultation in Sinhala is available
- Revised edition of “Guidebook on living and working” published